CSPC (Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress) International Fellows Program
- Hiromi Komorita, Keio University
- Research Theme: Obama’s Symbolism and its Impact on US-Japan Relations
- Yuki Numao, Kyoto University
- Research Theme: The Formation Process of Laws against Discrimination
- Tatsuhiro Shinagawa, Waseda University
- Research Theme: Policies for the Arts under the Obama Administration and in the Future
Fall Leadership Conference in Washington D.C.
(October 25 to 30, 2016)
Spring Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. (March 12 to 17, 2017)
Reporting in Japan
Interim Reporting at Ritsumeikan Tokyo Campus
(November 25, 2016 12:30-14:00)
The CSPC Interim Reporting Meeting was held on November 25th at Ritsumeikan Tokyo Campus. Three fellows who had returned from the CSPC Fall Conference in Washington D.C. gave presentations on their rewarding experience from the trip and their research papers in progress. Members of supporting companies and professors from USJI affiliated universities attended the meeting and gave some advice for fellows’ papers.