Human Resorce Development
CSPC (Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress) International Fellows Program
- Yuka Koshino, Keio University
- Research Theme: How Did Obama Embolden China?
—Comparative Analysis of “Engagement” and “Containment” in Post-Cold War Sino-American Relations—
- Selena Kaneko, Kyoto University
- Research Theme: Renewable Energy Policy and Public Opinion
- Fumi Osawa, Waseda University
- Research Theme: How is civil rights related with the U.S. politics?
Through equal protection among men and women
Fall Leadership Conference in Washington D.C.
(October 26 to 31, 2015)
Spring Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. (March 19 to 25, 2016)
Reporting in Japan
Interim Reporting at Ritsumeikan Tokyo Campus
(November 26, 2015 12:30-14:00)
Yuka Koshino (Keio University) won “The David M. Abshire Award for Most Outstanding Paper by an International Fellows”.
The USJI provides email updates about events and other news. Please go here to sign up for/stop receiving updates.