Human Resource Development
CSPC (Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress) International Fellows Program
- Chinami Takeichi (Sophia University) won “The David M. Abshire Award for Most Outstanding Paper by an International Fellows”.
- From left to right:At the front of the Lincoln Memorial /With international fellows
- Asahi Obata, Doshisha University
- WHO GETS ELECTED?: KEY FACTORS CONTRIBUTING TO WHICH POLITICIANS WIN ELECTIONS -COMPARING UNITED STATES AND JAPAN
- Chinami Takeichi, Sophia University
- WHAT DACA REVEALS ABOUT U.S. IMMIGRATION STRUCTURE AND PRESIDENTIAL POWER
- Miyu Takaoka, Waseda University
- How Can Intersectionally Marginalized Groups be Empowered? :
Explaining the impact of descriptive representation on political
■Fall Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. (October 7 to 12, 2018)
2018 Fall Conference was reported in CSPC official site.
■Spring Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. (TBD)
Reporting in Japan
■Interim Reporting at Waseda University (January 24, 2019)
■Final Reporting (September 5,2019)
- Upper right: Miyu Takaoka, Waseda University / Lower left:Asahi Obata, Doshisha University /Lower right:Chinami Takeichi, Sophia University
The USJI provides email updates about events and other news. Please go here to sign up for/stop receiving updates.