Looking for a new 6 foot level? The good news is you have a lot of options to choose from. And the sad news is that you have to choose one 6 foot level from so many good options!
There are so many exciting 6 foot level available in the market today. A lot of them have genuinely good features. So what I did was I dived deep into all the popular options to get a lot more details about each. After spending long hours, I realized that it might not be that difficult after all to make a choice, since all of the 6 foot level have their own unique features. So I will list these unique features for you to help you make your choice.
To make it even more interesting, I set up a poll on online forums for the top 6 foot level and asked the users to vote. It was interesting to see how they voted, I will share all the insights with you in this article.
Note: As a filter, I decided to consider only the 6 foot level that are selling well and have good ratings from the users. This eliminated several 6 foot level that you might have seen in the market.
The Most Loved 6 Foot Level of 2023
The best 6 foot level of the year is a personal choice. There are many different variants, brands, and prices available. It is important to understand what you want from your 6 foot level before making a purchase decision. If you are confused and want to hear from other users like you, then you have come to the right place.
- Rotating angle vial to making leveling easier
- Guaranteed accurate to .058° for life
- Rigid aluminum I-Beam construction
- Smooth edge for continuous scribing
- Full-length V-grooved strip magnet
- The product is manufactured in Germany
- The item is Stabila 35610 Extendable (6 to 10 foot) Plate to Plate Level
- Made in Germany
- Used for Test & Measurement, Levels
- Tough box beam construction
- Vial Accuracy guaranteed for life
- Hand holes for easy handling
- Extends from 6 to 10 feet
- 5mm/ m.
- ACCURACY – Magnified vials accuracy 0
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY – Lifetime Warranty on vials.
- 0005″/ 1″ or
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighing only 5 pounds, this level is easily transported from jobsite to jobsite.
- ERGONOMIC – Air cushioned grips to improve comfort levels when using the level.
- JOBSITE TOUGH – Rugged shock absorbing & removable end caps.
- Popular Length: With the Stabila Pro Set 80 as in the popular lengths of 48-inch (120 cm), 24-inch (60 cm) and 12-inch (30 cm) you have the perfect equipment for your projects
- EXCELLENT PROTECTION: The 72 in
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The carpenter’s level features a heavy-duty aluminum frame that promises to withstand the harsh impacts at the job site; delivering unparalleled performance.
- ACRYLIC VIALS: The box level features easy-read acrylic vials made of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- USER-FRIENDLY: The I-beam level has replaceable cover plates and three vials that make it easy to use and a must-have for most professionals.
- Top-Reading Aluminum Level has shock-absorbing end caps to keep protect the frame against accidental drop.
- SMART DESIGN: The aluminum box level has a top-read window that maximizes readability; allowing you to access reading from any angle.
- Water and brush clean-up
- Made in Germany
- Permanently calibrated, epoxy locked vials
- Tough box beam construction
- Vial accuracy Guaranteed for life
- This I-Beam level has brightly colored cylindrical vials; one horizontal and one Plumb Site Dual-View
- We reimagine precision tools and accessories for professional craftsmen to weekend warriors while setting high standards by driving innovation in our designs.
- Use these professional levels for masonry, carpentry, construction, and more!
- The Plumb Site is designed to provide the traditional side view of the plumb vial as well as the unique ability to view plumb from the front.
- The heavy duty Kapro 170 Samson Contractor I-Beam Level features precise and accurate vials to help you level and measure with ease.
- The sturdy aluminum frame and shock absorbing rubber end caps withstand harsh conditions on the job site.
- The Kapro 170 is perfect for serious contractors
- Accuracy guaranteed for life
- Removable rubber end caps for flush measuring
- Oversized rubber hand holds for comfort
- Strong, wide frame design
- Accuracy certified, top and bottom readings
- 5Mm Per Meter Right-Side Up Or Upside Down
- Rubberized Hand Grips For Comfort And Grip
- Certified Level Accuracy
- 029 Degrees – 1/32In Over 72 Inches – 0
- Sizes 16In To 48In Have An Open (300 Degree) Center Vial
- Frame Will Not Warp Or Twist
- Stabila 78296 Type 196 Heavy Duty Complete 6 Level Kit – 78″/48″/32″/24″/16″/10” Die Cast Torpedo Level Includes Nylon Carrying Case
- Every Level Is Electronically Adjusted, Then Accuracy Inspected And Certified
- Stabila Type 196
- Large Metal Hang Hole To Store The Level Up And Off Of The Work Surface
- Endcaps Can Be Removed To Carry Pencil Lines Tight Into Corners
- Shock-Absorbing Removable Endcaps: Prevent Slipping On Walls And Marking Walls
- 58In To 96In Have A Double Bridged Center Vial
- Rib-Reinforced Frame For High Strength And Light Weight
- Additionally, this kit can go places carried inside the nylon case.
- Owing to electrostatic enamel finish and it is baked on tough, it is easy to clean with water and brush
- Electrostatic Enamel Finish: Baked On Tough, Cleans Up With Water And Brush
- Our Number 1 Selling Frame Design
- Gelshock end caps withstand severe drops thanks to soft gel inserts wrapped in high durometer rubber
- Ergonomic, rubberized grips for comfortable, easy handling
- Diamond bumpers eliminate marring
- Bright-dipped, anodized finish penetrates metal to provide a more hardened and durable product compared to traditional powder-coated finishes
- Multi-ring vials indicate 2° and 4° grade for drainage—ideal for lanscapers and plumbers
The Extensive Buying Guide
This buying guide is a compilation of all the best products that are available in the market. I will introduce you to the best brands, variants, prices, and more. It will also help you make smart decisions about your purchases by providing advice on how to buy these products and how to use them. Dive right into this guide if you want some help in making your final decision.
It is always a good idea to understand the different use cases, be it a 6 foot level or something else. This will allow you to get the most out of the money you are spending on that 6 foot level. Sometimes we end up buying two different products where just one could do the job. So before making up your mind, check all the use cases of the 6 foot level you like.
This is another way to get the most returns from your purchase. Often companies offer a lot of features, but they market only a few. So if you want to get a super-efficient 6 foot level, then you must check out all the features. This will help you make the optimum use of your 6 foot level.
The reason why you should check the brand is to know about the reputation and services offered by that brand. When going for a 6 foot level, a lot of users voted for the brand as being the most important factor in their choice. So do not make a rookie mistake and look into the brand of the 6 foot level as well.
With technology at your disposal, what is there for you to worry about! To get detailed and honest user reviews all you need to do is log on to youtube and you will find several videos talking about some of the popular 6 foot level in the market. These can be quite insightful as well.
The best 6 foot level of the year is the one with good reviews, is in your budget, has a good brand, good features, and several use cases. And this article should help you identify the 6 foot level which is most suitable for you.
Instead of me telling you to go for 6 foot level of this brand or that, I wanted to help you understand the nitty-gritty of a 6 foot level. I want you to be able to independently make your choice. At the end of the day, no one size fits all. So I hope this article has helped you find your perfect size, the 6 foot level that is most suitable to your individual needs.
Still need help with choosing a 6 foot level? Read this article again or wait for our next one!