The state of emergency for the pandemic will end on March 31, 2022. The Council of Ministers met yesterday approved the decree “which introduces urgent provisions for overcoming the measures to combat the spread of the Covid-19 epidemic, as a consequence of the cessation of the state of emergency“.
So the latest measures adopted in recent months are gradually decaying in an attempt to resume the path of normality after more than two years. The process will be gradual, and it will last until next December 31stexcept for any interventions by the Government should new emergencies arise (and the numbers of recent days in this regard are not entirely comforting).
With the end of the state of emergency Covid-19, the Green Pass will come gradually overcome and they will be eliminated precautionary quarantines.
Let’s see in summary what has been decided by the Council of Ministers about it what is possible to do / not to do ei behaviors to be assumed at school and in the workplace from 1 April 2022. At the same time, the termination of the emergency powers of the Head of Civil Protection and the figure of the extraordinary Commissioner, replaced by a special Unit to complete the vaccination campaign and to adopt any measures to contain the pandemic, are envisaged. From 1 January 2023, all these tasks will return to the Ministry of Health.
MASKS, COLORFUL AREAS AND STADIUMS
Until April 30, compulsory to wear ffp2 masks indoors (means of transport, entertainment venues). For workplaces just wear “respiratory protection devices“.
From 1 April 2022 the colored maps of Italy will disappear. The subdivision system will therefore no longer be used to distinguish the regions based on the type of provisions adopted by the Government to contain the pandemic (white, yellow, orange, red area). To date, all regions and autonomous provinces are blank except for Calabria, Lazio, Marche and Sardinia which are in the yellow zone.
From 1 April 2022 the capacity of sports stadiums and palaces will return to 100%. This applies to indoor and outdoor environments.
PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES
“Any protocols and guidelines will be adopted by order of the Minister of Health“.
The obligation of the reinforced Green Pass (vaccination or recovery) for the over 50s in public and private workplaces disappears.
- from 1 April: the basic Green Pass will be sufficient for everyone, including those over 50
- from 1 May: admission to public and private work without the Green Pass
- until 31 December 2022: vaccination obligation with suspension from work for those who work in the health, hospital and RSA sectors
- until 31 December 2022: basic (and no longer reinforced) Green Pass requirement for RSA visitors, hospice and hospital wards
The methods of managing positivity cases are reviewed. The decree provides:
- kindergarten, early childhood education services, primary, lower secondary, upper secondary and vocational education and training systems: up to 4 positive cases in the same section / group the activities continue in presence. Anyone over 6 years old must wear ffp2 masks for 10 days from the last contact with a positive. After 5 days an antigen test must be carried out: the negative result is certified with self-certification.
- the pupil of schools from primary upwards isolated for Covid can follow the school activity in DaD. The return to school takes place upon demonstration of having carried out a rapid or molecular antigen test with negative results.
- Covid staff is extended until June 15, 2022
FOLLOW US LIVE